It’s so important that you take some time to decompress today from your week. We don’t realize how over stimulated we are until we sit quietly and discover the chatter within.
Deepach Chopra- Meditation 101
(Interview with Oprah)
Do something lovely and restorative for yourself today.
- If you still haven’t written your affirmation, do it and post it everywhere. (see March 20th post)
- Take a long walk outdoors without your cell phone.
- Plant something in your garden.
- Cook a new recipe and savor every bite.
- Tell someone you love them and look deeply in their eyes when you say it. (Do the same thing in a mirror.)
- Put on your headphones, light a candle, close your eyes, and let the music transport you.
- Lie in bed and relax each muscle, starting from your toes to the tip of your head.
- Take a luxurious bath.
- Curl up in your favorite chair and read for an uninterrupted hour.
- Shut off your computer for the day. (Now I’m going to do just that.) 🙂